Feb 12, 2011

Avocados!!!


Avocados are high in fat, but most of the fat is monounsaturated and thus is considered a healthy fat. An avocado is a good food for skin because, as is the case with omega-3 fatty acids, it keeps skin plump and youthful looking and helps prevent dry skin.
Avocados contain both vitamin C and vitamin E, which act well together as a powerful skin anti-aging combination. 
So! Ready for another green mask?
I didnt blend anything into the avocados I just used them as they were and mashed about 1/4th of it, and used my foundation brush to apply it to my face.
 (Haha I look liked a green goop.)
Once your done applying it all over your face evenly you want to go ahead and let it sit for 20min. Remember its a mask so it will harden.. Try not to laugh lol.
Also if you have dark circles like I do, you want to apply a slice of avocado under your eyes this will take your dark circles away and plump up the skin.
Now, lets play the waiting game. Try to keep still and lay down relax I'm sure you can use 20min of relaxation! After your time is up you will feel it hard but at the same time you will also see the oils from the avocado if u rub some off and while your washing you face with warm water.
Now you should feel refreshed and smooth your skin is now nice and soft from all the good fatty oils!
I hope this worked for those who use it!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment